||"A historical political resource."
|Post Date|| , 12:am|
|Description||Six reforms to take place in a Rossi Administration. |
1. Make it easier for businesses to grow and hire workers in Washington state by creating an administration that seeks to serve, that eliminates duplicative regulations, that reduces its costs and frees monies to invest in areas of need without making matters worse by raising taxes.
2. Help create jobs and make health care more available for families and communities by inviting health care providers to come back to Washington state with health care plans that are flexible, affordable and tailored to the desires of consumers.
3. Stop driving health care providers out of the state by protecting them from bad lawsuits.
4. Reform education by sticking to standards, rewarding our best teachers, and fostering an environment for learning by giving teachers the ability to control their classrooms.
5. End the game-playing with programs that reach and protect our most vulnerable citizens.
6. Restore our parks system and bring back one of the most special parts of living in Washington state.