Burr Ridge, Illinois , United States
|| March 02, 1943
Aug 21, 2015 12:38am
|Info|| * Born: March 2, 1943, Dayton, Ohio |
* Education: Oberlin College, 1961-64; Harvard U., M.D., 1964-68; U. of Maryland, 1971; Kent U., 1987.
* Military Service: Army, 1970-72.
* Occupation: Physician.
* Family: Wife, Susan; four children.
* Religion: Church of Christ.
* Political Career: Burr Ridge Board of Trustees, 1989-93; sought Republican nomination for Govenor, 1990; sought Republican nomination for U.S. House, 1990; sought Republican nomination for Ill. Senate, 1992; sought Republican nomination for U.S. Senate, 1996.