|Name||Roxann L. Robinson|
|Address||8939 Cardiff Rd |
Chesterfield, Virginia , United States
|| January 11, 1956
Jun 24, 2015 04:43am
|Info||Roxann is married to Michael Lind and Chesterfield has been their home for 25 years. Roxann is a highly respected optometrist and small business owner who understands the challenges facing businesses – making payroll every two weeks and sticking to a budget, especially in these difficult economic times. She understands how government red tape, burdensome regulations, and taxes are obstacles to business creation and expansion. |
As an optometrist, Roxann takes great joy in helping her patients. However, she has seen firsthand the problems with our healthcare system. The endless bureaucratic red tape only gets in the way of a patient and his or her doctor.
Roxann is a firm believer in giving back to the community. She is currently the Clinical Director of Opening Eyes, a program that provides vision exams to Special Olympics participants. In addition, she also helps underprivileged children achieve the proper eyesight in order to read. For the past 16 years, she has also served on the Board of Directors at the Manchester Family YMCA.
* Owner of successful small business for over 25 years
* Past President: Virginia Optometric Association
* Immediate-past President: Virginia Academy of Optometry
* Clinical Director of Opening Eyes, a program that provides vision exams to Special Olympics participants
* Virginia Optometrist of the Year (2000)
* Appointed by Governor Gilmore to the Virginia Board of Optometry
* Has testified in front of the General Assembly regarding Optometric issues