|Address||23 Kempshall Place |
Elizabeth, New Jersey 07208, United States
|Last Modifed||*crickets chirp*|
Nov 04, 2003 01:47am
|Info||Dr. Carranza has a private dental practice in Elizabeth NJ. He is a faculty Co-Director at New York University College of Dentistry for postgraduates in Aesthetic Dentistry. |
He is also a partner in private practice on Madison Avenue in New York City.
Dr. Carranza is a National and International speaker in the field of Cosmetic Dentistry and has authored numerous articles.
Dr. Carranza was born in Lima Peru and is the father of two sons ages 15 and 10.
Dr. Carranza is member of the following organizations:
• American Dental Association
• New Jersey Dental Association
• American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
• American Orthodontic Society
• Member of the Morris Avenue-Midtown Business Association
• Republican Committeeman in the City of Elizabeth
• New Jersey Hispanic Leadership Council Member – Union County
• Member of the Republican Party
Dr. Carranza received his Dental Surgeon Degree in Peru before coming to the United States. He received his Degree in Dentistry from New York University including a Masters and has completed a Post Graduate in Advanced Aesthetic Dentistry form New York University.