|Name||Kim L. Ward|
|Address||300 Old Airport Road Hempfield Township|
Greensburg, Pennsylvania 15601, United States
|| 00, 1956
Nov 19, 2017 02:03pm
|Info||Political Experience: |
* 1994 - Congressman Rick Santorum asked me to serve as the Westmoreland County Volunteer Coordinator. I had no idea what that meant but it turned out to be a positive experience in many ways. We put a great team of volunteers together and many of those same people are still important in my life. Friends like Debbie and Ron Irwin, Bob and Sonnie Davidson, Chuck and Rosemary Horvat, Judy and Lon Sinemus, John and Mary Jo Silvis, George and Lil Reynolds, Lois and Gerry Geer, Eileen Melvin, and the list goes on.
* 1994-Present - Westmoreland County Republican Committee Person
* 1996-2000 - Elected as the Westmoreland County Republican Committee Chair and served two terms.
* 1998-2002 - Served as the PAGOP Southwestern Pennsylvania Caucus Chair.
* 2000-Present - Elected three times to the Republican State Committee of Pennsylvania
* 2000 - Appointed as an alternate delegate to the 2000 Republican National Convention.
* 2000 - Appointed by Governor Tom Ridge as a Presidential Elector.
* 2001 - Managed the conferee process for the nomination of State Senator Jane Orie and US Congressman Bill Shuster for their elected offices.
* 2003-2006 - Served on the board of the Anne Anstine Series which promotes leadership roles for women in politics.
* 1999-2000 - Appointed by Governor Tom Ridge to serve on the Post Secondary Higher Education Commission.
* 2000 - After serving as the Westmoreland County Chair for countless national and statewide candidates, I took a paid job for the first time in 15 years working as the SWPA Political Director for Senator Rick Santorum.
* 2001-Present - Elected to the Hempfield Township Board of Supervisors where I presently serve as Chairwoman.
* 2002 - Governor Mark Schweiker’s Director for Southwestern Pennsylvania.
* 2002 - Governor’s Ex Officio proxy on the University of Pittsburgh Board of Trustees.
* 2003 - Managed 84 Lumber founder Joe Hardy’s successful county commissioner campaign.
* 2004 - SWPA Field Director Bush/Cheney ‘04
* 2004 - 2005 - Presidential Inaugural Committee, Public Liaision for Governors and statewide Elected Officials
* 2005 - Present - In 2005 I began Ward Strategies. Since that time the company has been contracted by numerous elected officials such as Senator Rick Santorum and Congressman Tim Murphy, for fundraising and political consulting and by businesses for business networking and public relations.