Phoenix, Arizona , United States
|| March 05, 1973
|Last Modifed||Thomas Walker|
Feb 22, 2013 12:23pm
|Info||As a native Phoenician and lifelong resident of Arizona, Chad has dedicated himself to making Arizona a better place for all of us. He is a legislative advocate with years of experience in the non-profit community and the Democratic Party: |
• Served as the Director of Community Outreach for Children’s Action Alliance working to improve the lives of Arizona’s children and families.
• Former Democratic District Chairperson and elected Precinct Committeeperson.
• State Committeeperson for the Democratic Party.
As a leader in the nonprofit community and the Democratic Party, Chad has:
• Fought to increase funding for education and full day kindergarten.
• Protected funding for Child Protective Services and foster care for children.
• Led the fight in the 2006 legislative session against Republican revenue gimmicks that would have cut critical services for neighborhoods, families, and children.
• Promoted smart growth and economic development in Central and West Phoenix.
• Fought to protect state shared revenues for cities and other communities.
Chad has the experience and dedication to move Arizona forward, and that is why he is asking for your vote on September 12th!