|Name||Mary A. Whitesell|
|Address|| Springfield Township|
Coopersburg, Pennsylvania 18036-9656, United States
|| August 12, 1955
Jun 02, 2011 06:04pm
|Info||Secretary of the 145th Dem organization, and Treasurer of the Bucks County Democratic Party. |
Unsuccessfully ran for township auditor in 2009.
* I have been a resident of Springfield Township since 1981.
* I am an Executive Administrative Assistant/Paralegal who has
provided administrative and legal support to Senior-Level Executives
and Corporate General Counsel.
* I prepared and ensured the accuracy of corporate records in all
phases of internal client support; prepared and managed department
financials and parent-company reporting.
* Paralegal and office administrator in Lehigh Valley law firms, the
Lehigh County Department of Law, municipal sectors and statefunded
employment programs, responsible for trustee accounts.
* Coordinated responses to interim- and year-end audits (internal and
external) with such nationally-recognized auditors as Ernst & Young
and KPMG regarding corporate records, legal fees, business and
financial transactions, and significant agreements/contracts.
* In-depth data retrieval from various accounting personnel and
systems and transference into global format in compliance with
parent-company reporting requirements.
* Graduate of Bethlehem Catholic High School (High Honor Society) and
received my certification as a Paralegal/Legal Assistant and my A.A.S.,
Legal Secretary from Northampton Community College.